'we serve Britain's shoppers a little better every day'.
We want to help you to get the most out of your retirement.
Not a member yet?
Who can join?
- Have completed a minimum of 10 years continuous service when they retire at age 55 or later
- Have completed a minimum of 10 years continuous service and retire early on full or partial ill-health pension, whatever their age when they retire
- Are age 55 years or over with 10 years continuous service, who take redundancy.
Applying to join
You will be sent an invitation to join the RSA a few weeks after your retirement. Simply fill in the application form and we’ll do the rest!
We’ll give you details of your nearest RSA Group, your Co-ordinator will take it from there.
You will also receive your username and password to log into this site.
If you did not join the RSA when you retired and think you might be eligible, please contact us on 02920 523543.
- Keeping in contact with Tesco and other retired colleagues
- Taking part in social activities subsidised by Tesco and organised via the RSA Group
- Access to advice, support and
counselling in times of special need
- Passing on a Privilegecard for life to a partner or spouse when the member passes away
- Access to convalescent care for members who are unable to pay for this care (subject to certain conditions)
- Access to financial help in times of need*
- Free copies of ‘Your RSA’ magazine